Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Judgement

Hate me, if dat will be fair enuf for everyone, bcoz i cud not forgive every single mistake dat i did from da past.
Thus, i turn to be "someone" else when i'm pretending too much.
By now, i do understand the meaning of being haunted..... it feels sooo sick. Ouuuchh!!!

I did to everyone like 'a person' did to me from the past, by hurting others.
Then, u will feel soooo satisfy of wat u did, even inside u r ooozingg wif pain.
Thanx for a "great" lesson. I've learnt it well now.
Bcoz i dun want to be a person who gets hurt anymore, so i do hurt others...
Sorry to a fren of mine who r trying hard to mend wat is ruined inside me.
But, i'm not open for dat.
With my all sceptical thinking, i realize dat i cud not be changed.

I hate myself of being so loyal for uncertainties.
But, it is my principle for being loyal even i need to step on a few chaotic stairs.
I've ruined myself a lot just in case of being loyal.

As i said, i'm freaking out of exploring anything new,
Because i stick too much on my principle ~LOYALTY~
Even, i have to find my ways to be in a safe mode for not being hurt again.

Why shud i've been judged of being loyaled to my past......ENUF!!!

No comments: